"Charity Never Faileth"

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Sister Ripplinger's Weekly Email Letter, February 11, 2013

From: Heather Ripplinger <heather.ripplinger@myldsmail.net>
Subject: LOVING the WORK!!!!!
To: "Nikki Ripplinger" <bnripp@yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, February 11, 2013, 3:22 PM

My dear friends and family,

This week has been AMAZING!!!!!!! I only have a few minutes to write
because we have a big Preparation Day plan to go on a hike, so this
will be quick.

Steve (our new investigator that's getting baptized in a few weeks) is
doing GREAT. He's living the Word of Wisdom and just soaking up the
Gospel.

We pickd up a new investigator named Dacoda (pronounced Dakota) and he
is doing really well. The Astle family invited us over for dinner with
him and we taught the Restoration. Then he came to church this week
and we're meeting with him again tonight. He has been looking for the
truth and he's totally prepared!!!!! I'll update you more next
week!!!!

We have a few more investigators set with baptismal dates this week
and it is SOOOO exciting!!!!!!!! Everything is finally coming
together.

I LOVE Sister Benally sooooooo much!!!!! We are running at a dead
sprint to the finish and working our hearts away. We are busy teaching
all day long and have to make time to find food, at this point. Members are
on fire and really excited about inviting their friends over for us to
teach. It is kinda cool to see that fire of the Spirit catching within
them. They have the missionary spirit and this work is moving forward
like crazy!!!!!!!!

I LOVE being a missionary. I'm really grateful to hear that Elder
Ripplinger, my brother,  is doing well...I'm not surprised. He will be INCREDIBLE. I love this Gospel and I'm just giving it absolutely everything I've
got. I love this work. I love my Savior. I love the people here. I
love my companion. I LOVE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great week!!!!!
Love,
Sister Ripplinger

No comments:

Post a Comment