"Charity Never Faileth"

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sister Ripplinger's Weekly Letter, March 25, 2013

Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 6:24 PM
Subject: Quick Update

Hey, I'm sorry to do this, but we only have a few quick minutes to email. I will just send a quick update.

This week, Pat was baptized and it was a WONDERFUL experience!!!! I will send pictures and the program when I get a chance. 
We have been working with one man for the whole six months I've been here and he's never come to church. We prayed a lot to find the right investigator, and we finally found her. She picked him up and he actually came to church for the first time!!!!!!! 
There are lots of good things happening in the next few weeks. It's CRAZY busy! I'll update later.

Love you guys!!!!
Sister Ripplinger

No comments:

Post a Comment